Thursday, October 10, 2013

A medium so clear, so authentic, that nothing is ever unreal. Words on this blank computer screen that show me, lead me to my own awareness, my own perspective. Today I realize that I write because it helps to settle my ancient mind, helps to humble my perspective just a little bit, helps to inspire me. I realize that when I don’t write, it has everything to do with the way I’m handling my place in the world, and nothing to do with my ability. Coming home to the ritual of writing, shows me where I’ve been sitting. With a period of ungrounded attempts at becoming better, I’ve managed to lose (change) everything. With this deep craving from a time that is soon to come I realize today may not actually be for me. Or at least what I consider myself to be. It may be about a lost father, and what yoga can be for him. It may be the time to learn and be wrong. It may be about the impermanence of the world. It may be about focus. It may be about attempts. It may be about learning to settle into a foundation that isn’t there. It may be about someone else who needed a bike. It may be about someone else who needs a presence only I can give. It may be about loss. It may be about the trickery and treacherous of money. It may be about inspiration. It may be about the practice. So today I write once again, I write for the sake of sanity. I write for the anxiety, for the tests, for the hope, for the squashed wonderment. Today, I set down my fears. I set them down for humanity. I set them down for you, and that means in one way or another me. I set them down for the hope that I may one day be in a different place. For that one day I will decide where and who to be. For the one day when I get to be in mountains, breathing of that yet sweet lucid air. For the day when I get to explore and meander this insignificant earth. For the day when things get even simpler than this post portrays.

 For the day I get to just be, for you and for me. But for today, I’ll start to write. I’ll continue a ritual, that without has nudged me to insanity.



 Today's source of inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJBLZ3mFt4


No comments:

Post a Comment